Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

It is time that I got on board with your patreon. Sorry that it took so long!! Love your work as always :)

chluaid responds:

Hey Zal! Thank you :)

Cat Grumps Cat Grumps

haha i really enjoyed the voices =)

The effort flipbook anim. The effort flipbook anim.

It was alright but the frames/pages seemed to move around a lot. It must have taken a long time to draw and colour each drawing separately! Have you tried drawing in flash rather than on paper?

hreyas responds:

Dude it was a flipbook which i had converted to a flash file ,So basically the frames you are seeing are .JPG images. Sorry for the shaky animation and Ya i tried it on flash you saw my movie clip STAY ALERT!!! which was made on FLASH

Oppa Cai Shen Dao Oppa Cai Shen Dao

The animation was great, and you nailed all the timings perfectly!!

Fiery Christmas Fiery Christmas

Awesome work, really good detail on all the fire! If anyone wants to get serious about their animating, Chluaid is the best teacher around!

chluaid responds:

Thanks man :D

Madness Revisited Madness Revisited

So nostalgic of the early Madnesses, this was really awesome!! The ending was perfect!

Madness: Incrimination Madness: Incrimination

That was awesome, good stuff!! I know you were using specific characters in this but maybe next time you could have a crack at making your own sprites? Keep at it!!

A Good Day to Fight A Good Day to Fight

Good

For your first animation this is pretty damn good, a bit more practice and I think you will nail the timings. I think you could also consider using more interesting sprites, something a little different from stickmen to set your animations apart from others.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Awesome

That was the coolest thing I have seen in a while, good work man!!

MadnessImmolation Preview MadnessImmolation Preview

Nice

This looks like it'll be awesome =)
Good luck finishing it!