Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

It is time that I got on board with your patreon. Sorry that it took so long!! Love your work as always :)

chluaid responds:

Hey Zal! Thank you :)

Cat Grumps Cat Grumps

haha i really enjoyed the voices =)

The effort flipbook anim. The effort flipbook anim.

It was alright but the frames/pages seemed to move around a lot. It must have taken a long time to draw and colour each drawing separately! Have you tried drawing in flash rather than on paper?

hreyas responds:

Dude it was a flipbook which i had converted to a flash file ,So basically the frames you are seeing are .JPG images. Sorry for the shaky animation and Ya i tried it on flash you saw my movie clip STAY ALERT!!! which was made on FLASH

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Hard

Wah wah this game is so hard I'm gonna load my review with swear words, oh wait, you mean that if I can't beat a game instantly with no practice, that doesn't necessarily make it a bad game? Oh well in that case this game is awesome; chiptune music, variable gameplay and pixel graphics give this a 10/10 for sure!!

Madness Ambulation Madness Ambulation

Hell yeah

Playable madness 9? yes please!! The kids on scooters were a nice touch, too...

Key Master 2 Key Master 2

nice

I enjoyed it. At level 3 I got the two consecutive words "lay" "her" and I lolled.

ffgameplayer responds:

hehe that was not planned ;)

It was Always There It was Always There

Totally digging this tune you made, it's epic

ClemiNeko responds:

Ty!

A Bit Ape - The Robot Who Wanted To Be A Knight A Bit Ape - The Robot Who Wanted To Be A Knight

Really awesome stuff here dude

ABitApe responds:

Really glad to hear that man! So, thanks alot :)

Crimson Rush Crimson Rush

Very upbeat and awesome gaming tune :) you're doing it right!!

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks!! I love music like this in games so I want to contribute to the genre, rock on videogame style! \m/

Blaziken Blaziken

Awesome

My new oc! My new oc!

how about Cicatrix (another word for scar), but people shorten it to Sickle (a sharp weapon)

Pumpkin Devil - Halloween 2016 Pumpkin Devil - Halloween 2016

This is awesome!! Love the claws and expression. rad embers and fire ;)